31+ Chocolate Acai Bowl No Banana Pics

31+ Chocolate Acai Bowl No Banana Pics. I mean hip 'n trendy. Acai bowls look like ice cream, almost taste like ice cream, and make you feel good about your breakfast choice.

Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Wild Wild Whisk
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Wild Wild Whisk from wildwildwhisk.com
If you are using the frozen acai purée, the other fruit does not have to be frozen. This banana berry acai bowl will definitely hit the spot. Organic açaí, bananas, pineapples, strawberries, cocoa, maca powder, almonds, coconut milk, agave.

When using acai powder, make sure you're using both frozen banana and berries to give you that thick creamy consistency of a smoothie bowl.

I like to use sambazon acai puree for my bowls because it has the best flavor and is pretty easy to source. I mean hip 'n trendy. Strawberries acai blend blueberries soymilk bananas organic granola honey shredded coconut. Packed with honey, almond milk, and seed butter, it's easy to whip up.

Komentar

Postingan Populer